YOUR CO-OP DOLLARS & POINTS:
How to use them for customized purchases
Select items in the 'Totally Hayward Partners' section of this website .
- Partner Apparel has items for men and women
- Partner Accessories has gift items and give-aways
- Select items:
- for Apparel items that are customized - we need to know the following:
- do we have your art work on file?
- if not, there's an option to upload your artwork - follow the Customize buttons
- what is art work? well, it's the electronic format of your logo or Dealership Name.
- If you have files that have been used for printing or promotional products in the past - that's what we need: a high-res PDF format or Adobe Illustrator is best.
- Dont have art work! Not to worry, send us an email, we'll call you and assist you with custom options. EMAIL US ABOUT ART WORK
- Set-up Fees: for the Apparel Selection you only need to pay one set-up fee for digitalization of your Logo
- We keep your digitalized art work on file and it is available for future purchases.
- Set-up Fees for non-apparel items are included in the price of the custom products and one-time apparel set-ups do not apply to them.
- Non-Apparel items in Partner Accessories are available with just the Totally Hayward logo or with your Customized Dealer Name.
- All Totally Hayward Products accept CO-OP Dollars towards the purchase price.
- How to apply your CO-OP Dollars?
- check out how much you have available at www.totallyhaywardrewards.com
- click on haywardgear and choose your custom selections - set-up & run charges will be applied to custom items
- at check-out, there's a CO_OP COUPON BOX - enter the word coop (lowercase no spaces) in the box and 50% of the order will be deducted.
- you are responsible for the remaining 50% to be paid by credit card at check-out.
- we confirm your available points with Rewards Headquarters and send you an email confirming your order as well as a review of custom work to be done.
Your Co-op Dollars & Points